Youth Open House
What will your child learn from climbing? A few words come to mind...
Courage. Determination. Perseverance. HArd Work. Camaraderie. Confidence. Problem solving skills. Sportsmanship. Respect. focus.
Come to Onsight Rock gym on Saturday, March 25 for our first Youth Open House to learn more about our youth climbing programs and how to get your kids started in this amazing sport we all respect and love. All levels and abilities are welcome!
No registration required. Just come in and climb!
• Discounted climbing from 10A-2p for 12 and UNDER: $10/child
Includes staff belaying and all necessary rental gear. (Savings of $10!). Adults (13 and up) are regular pricing.
• Meet our youth coaches and instructors
• LEARN ABOUT OUR YOUTH CLIMBING PROGRAMS
• Climbing Contests anD GIVEAWAYS
• BOWTIES & HOT DOGS FOOD TRUCK (LUNCH) | THE CHEF BOX (DINNER)
• Meet and Climb with guests, Adriene (five ten sponsored Youth athlete) and Tessa, two top ranking youth climbers from Upper Limits ST. Louis
• Spectate Onsight's INAUGURAL Youth bouldering competition (1P-3P)
Competition ONLY open to current Onsight Climbing Club/Team members or by Coach's invitation