Tots + Parents Climb Time
tOTS + PARENTS CLIMB TIME
In this private gym session, available every other Wednesday from 9 until 11 AM, parents with children between the ages of 6 months and 5 years can climb while the kids are being supervised! Don't choose between climbing and watching your child. Take advantage and send routes while your child is being entertained with supervised climbing and other activities! The cost is a day pass for parents (if parent is climbing) and $12 for the first child and $10 each additional sibling. There is a max of 8 children allowed and registration is required at least 48-hours in advance.
This program replaces the former "Climbers and Crawlers" and "Tot Climbers Meetup" groups.
Ages: 6 months to 5 years
Date/Time: Every other Wednesday from 9 AM to 11 AM
Price: $12/first child, $10/ea. additional sibling
Day pass required for non-member parents who are climbing. Members and non-climbing parents are free.
Includes: Harness | Climbing shoes are available for rent for an additional $4/pair
Other important information:
- All participants, chaperones, and spectators MUST complete our online waiver prior to arrival.
- All participants under the age of 18 will need an online waiver signed in advance by his or her parent or court appointed legal guardian.
- Orientation to facility rules, safety information, and use of the auto belays will be provided at the start of the session.
- Tots are allowed to climb only in the private children's climbing room for the duration of the event.
- Outside food/drinks ARE allowed.
What is not included:
- Staff to belay, spot, provide belay instruction or belay tests
- Climbing instruction or coaching