Onsight Rock Gym provides a unique Overnight Lock-In experience for scouts, sports teams, corporate team building, schools, graduation parties, churches, birthday parties, and other large groups! We keep the energy going through the night with climbing, games, food, team building exercises, music, and more! Our supportive staff will ensure your event runs smoothly and safely as they provide a fun, creative space for your group to rock!
10:00pm 10:30pm: Check-in & Gym Orientation
- Our staff will be checking to make sure each person in your group has a waiver on file*
- Once everyone has been checked in your group will receive a tour of the facility, overview of gym rules, and a schedule for the night
- Participants will be fitted into climbing equipment.
*Anyone who will be at the gym during lock-in hours will need to have a waiver on file. Children under 18 will need to have it signed by their parent or court appointed legal guardian before they can climb. Please make sure parents fill out the Online Waiver for their kids before the event.
10:30pm - 7:00am: Climbing Instruction, Climbing, Games, and more!
- Intro to Climbing Class is provided for those interested in learning how to belay (must be at least 13 years old to take the class). We recommend a minimum of 1 belayer per 6 participants
- Learn how to belay one another, and the rest of the night is yours to climb and hang out however you'd like!
- If participants already have a top rope belay tag at Onsight Rock Gym, they can start belaying others right away
- We offer four auto belays in the main climbing area for use.
- If needed, staff belayers can be rented to belay participants on roped routes for $25 per hour. Staff belayers must be reserved during the booking process.
- Participants are able to climb in our bouldering area, private party room, and main climbing area
- Participants have the option to lay out sleeping bags on the padded flooring if they choose to sleep, rest, or just hang out
- Our staff can plan games, activities, team building exercises, or even set up our projector and screen to show movies (you bring the movies that you want to watch)
- Outside food/drinks are allowed. We can help provide food/catering services if desired.
- Lock-Ins must be booked at least 3 weeks in advance
- We require a $100 nonrefundable deposit when booking
- Overnight Lock-In Parties start at $600 for up to 20 participants. Each additional participant over 20 is $30/person
- Prices include climbing harnesses and chalk bag. Optional climbing shoe rental are $4/pair
- If needed, staff belayers can be rented to belay participants on roped routes for $25 per hour