A glance at what Onsight Rock Gym has to offer.
- More than 12,000 square feet of climbing wall surface with walls soaring over 50 feet tall
- Professionally designed and built by Walltopia, the world's leading climbing wall producer
- Diverse climbing terrain including top roping, lead climbing, auto belays, and bouldering for all ages and abilities
- Expert route setting to the highest of standards with professional guest setter events
- Classes for all ages and levels from introductory classes to advanced technique classes
- Expertly designed, climbing specific training area complete with the beautiful custom built "Woodrow", a 40-degree training wall.
- Progression and Transgression Hangboards, designed and developed by climbing coach, Eva Lopez, who has a doctoral thesis on finger strength training
- Rock Prodigy Training Center, designed by Mike and Mark Anderson
- Custom built campus board, free weights, and other climbing specific training equipment
- Yoga classes, fitness classes, training groups, and more
- Personal coaching and training
- Fun and creatively designed private children's climbing area for parties and groups complete with a top-out boulder, slide, and 7 Auto-Belays
- Onsight Climbing Academy 5 week course to get kids started in the sport
- Youth climbing clubs for ages 3 to 18
- Team Onsight, our competitive youth climbing team
- Family friendly climbing with Child Watch, Tot Climbers Meet-Ups, Family Intro to Climbing Classes, Climbers and Crawlers, and more!
- Lock-ins, School's Out Camps, Summer Camps, Scout events, Homeschool Programs, and more!
- Pro climber visits, film screenings, member appreciation events, charity events, food truck nights, and more
- Sport climbing and bouldering competitions, private groups and parties, team building and other corporate events
- Other amenities such as lounge area, observation deck, locker rooms, child watch, and WiFi throughout the gym
- Meet others, socialize, and hang out in Knoxville's new climbing focused community hub
- Upgrades to existing building to reduce energy consumption: LED lighting, paperless hand dryers, advanced insulation throughout the building
- Repurposed materials from original building used to make: custom railings, coffee tables, retail racks, countertop supports, and more
- Community raised bed gardens and edible landscaping with a variety of herbs.
- Future development with environmentally conscious upgrades & improvements