Climbers & Crawlers
Climbers & CRawlers
Climbers & Crawlers is a program focused on providing parents of infants a private, baby-friendly place to climb, train, and socialize with other parents before normal gym hours! This program is intended to provide an opportunity for babies to play and crawl in the gym safely while parents climb together and share the duties of childcare as a community.
WHO IS INVITED? Mommys and Daddys with their babies who are 24 months or younger. Both new and experienced climbers are welcome.
We recommend that you are at least 6 weeks postpartum and cleared by your healthcare provider before participating in any climbing activity.
TIME: Wednesdays | 9:00 - 11:00 AM
COST: Nonmembers $15 | Members $5 | Babies Free
WHAT IS PROVIDED?
- 2 hours of private use of the facility for Climbers & Crawlers participants ONLY. The gym is closed to the general public.
- The main climbing area will be enclosed with baby gates. Some toys will be provided but parents are encouraged to bring toys to share!
- Top Rope belay tests if needed
- One staff member will be available to oversee the program, answer questions, and provide basic advise on climbing technique and movement as needed.
WHAT IS NOT PROVIDED?
- Child Watch/Babysitting services
- Belay instruction
- Lead climbing/belaying tests
- Private instruction and coaching